Freelance Language Services:
- As a freelance Russian interpreter and translator I work directly with clients and also with various language support agencies.
- As interpreter, I focus on the legal field (courthouses, depositions, attorney interviews), behavioral health (mental health providers, DHS support organizations), and insurance company assessments.
- In my translation work, I enjoy providing translations for film subtitles, games, web pages, and often volunteer my skills to translate articles on personal growth and other topics of personal interest.
- I am an active member of the American Translators Association (ATA)'s local chapter, the Delaware Valley Translators Association (DVTA) and The US National Language Service Corps.
- In the fall of 2019, I graduated from the Language of Justice Institute Court Interpreter Certificate Program at the Delaware Law School - Widener University.
- I regularly participate in the CEU accredited courses to keep up with today's technologies and demands for the language professionals.
View my LinkedIn profile.
Contact me at email@example.com.