Freelance Language Services:
- As a freelance Russian interpreter and translator I work directly with clients and also with various language support agencies.
- I am an active member of the American Translators Association (ATA) and its local chapter, the Delaware Valley Translators Association (DVTA).
- I specialize in legal, behavioral health, arts, and general interpreting and translation assignments.
- I have recently graduated from the Language of Justice Institute Court Interpreter Certificate Program with Delaware Law School - Widener University.
- I am currently working towards my TOEFL Certification (teaching English as a foreign language) at the International TEFL Academy (ITA) with graduation expected in Spring 2020.
View my LinkedIn profile.
Contact me at email@example.com.